Batch Run History
This screen displays a history of batch runs within the date rang specified. A batch run can be deleted by clicking Delete on the Action Box. Deleting a batch run will reverse out any transactions created as a consequence of the original batch run.
A new batch job can be launched by clicking the red + symbol.
Batch run types can be
- Posting a depreciation charge from the Asset Register for the relevant period
- Lease Charge
- Posting an operating lease charge from the Operating Lease Register for the relevant period
- Year End Rollover
- Rolls over to the dates of the new financial year
- Year End Close
- Closes the financial year, and locks transactions
- Bank import
- Bank Import jobs. Take care if deleting.
- Dividend Approval
- Dividend declaration approval. Deleting sets an approved dividend declaration back to a pending state where it may be amended or deleted