A limited liability company may prepare a corporation tax estimate, trading summary and business reserves summary report. The report may be printed as well as emailed to company members. A user may also post a journal to reflect the corporation tax estimate.
The system stores the relevant tax rates and allowances to allow for the computation.
The Process in Summary
- Select the appropriate accounting period
- Run thew corporation tax estimate
- Review the trading summary and business reserves reports
- Publish and email as required
- Post a journal if required
Use this screen to initiate the process.
Select the financial year for the report. Only open years are shown.
As at Date
The report will be prepared to cover the period from the start of the selected financial year to the As At Date.
Note the As At Date will not display if the user selects a pending year (as that is a complete year)