Sales Orders List
Sales Order Processing (SOP) is available both for the sale of stocked items as well as non-stocked sales items. The SOP system allows for:
- Creation of a sales order and the printing or emailing of a quote to a customer
- Despatch of goods to ship-to locations with a separate bill-to address.
- Print or email despatch note
- Reservation of stock, prior to despatch
- Despatch of goods creates a sales invoice and updates stock item account and cost of sales
This screen is used to display a list of sales orders and their status. The list can be filtered by customer(Bill to), branch (if existing) and a date range.
The screen is also used to print a Quote/Order document, record a despatch and edit a resultant sales invoice.
Click on EDIT to view/modify details relating to a sales order. Click on ADD or ADD SO buttons to add a sales order (scroll to base of page if necessary).
Click on Print Icon to print a quote/order document.
Click on DESPATCH to enter the despatch confirmation screen
Click on DELETE to delete a sales order.
Click on VIEW to view a sales order