Auto Enrolment Assessment List
The screen presents a list of all employees associated with the payrun. The assessment date of the pay reference period has been determined from the payrun data.
In dealing with Auto Enrolment issues is it recommended that appropriate professional advice is sought.
The EMPLOYEE takes the user to the employee details screens.
The data is as it is at the assessment date, and it is stored as historic information when the payroll is finally closed and/or FPS filed. The historic data may be accessed again from the payroll run records via: -
Payroll - Manage Payroll - Payroll Batch History
The PENSION takes the user to the employee pension configuration screen. Where the assessment status is Auto Enrol and no pension scheme is as yet displayed the employee needs to be enrolled in an AE compliant scheme as soon as possible.
Data Fields displayed are: -
- The name of the employee
- Date of Birth
- Used in the determination of the AE status.
- For information
- SPA Date
- A system determined date computed from Government data using the date of birth and gender. Used in the determination of the AE status.
- AE Opt-out Date (Days Left>
- Displays the Opt-out date entered on an employee record and the number of days before AE must be re-instated.
- AE Assessed earnings
- The pay period earnings for the employee used in the assessment. Note those pay elements tagged as subject to PAYE are included. Used in the determination of the AE status.
- Pension Scheme
- The pension scheme ,if any yet, to which the employee is enrolled.
The assessed status of the employee. The status can be:
- Auto Enrol - The employee must be enrolled in a complaint pension scheme
- Opt-in Candidate - The employee has a right to opt-in to a pension scheme
- Entitled - The employee has a right to join a pension scheme
- Age Alert
- A system message providing alerts at critical age points.
The assessment may be re-run using the RERUN ASSESSMENT button.