Payments and Transfers List
This screen provides a list of any payments and bank account transfers within the date range specified. The list may be filtered by Payee, Bank Account or Document Type.
Hovering over each transaction displays more information about it.
A number of actions can be selected from the box. Those actions available will depend on the status of the transaction.
- Opens the transaction for editing or viewing depending on its status.
- If the transaction is a cash item that has been bank reconciled, indicated by the , it can be un-reconciled to allow for changes. Note the transaction will need to be re-reconciled.
- If the transaction is not closed or reconciled then it may be deleted.
Where a transaction has been allocated to another transaction, such as a bill payment allocated to a bill, the details can be displayed by clicking network symbol. The allocations may be edited or de-allocated.
Transactions that have been considered for inclusion in a VAT return are displayed with a crown symbol. You are not able to update transactions that have been considered for inclusion in a VAT return.
Clicking the red + symbol opens a list of short cuts to adding a new transaction.
- Opens a new bank transfer screen
- Opens a new bank payment transaction
- Opens a Bill Payment transaction
- Opens a Bill transaction