This screen displays all employees and allows the selection of a particular employee so that employee specific payroll and PAYE information can be added, amended or deleted.
The list can be filtered by Payroll Status and Payroll Admin Group.
Show all Leavers
Tick the box to display the list to include all leavers. Note this may be required when a Earlier Year Update is necessary to be filed to HMRC
Add New Employee
To add a new employee click the red + symbol, the Add Employee screen is displayed.
To access the details for a particular employee click the Action Menu adjacent to the relevant employee.
The actions are then available for that employee to add, amend or delete information as required.
- EMPLOYEE DETAIlS
- A multi-tabbed screen in which personal details, employment details, contact information and auto-enrolment details are entered and maintained. For further information click on the appropriate link:
- Payroll specific information about the employee is entered including payroll status, payroll frequency, payment type and bank details, HMRC tax code and NI table information as well as supplementary information required for RTI purposes. For further information click on :
- PAY and DEDUCTIONS
- Rate of Pay and deductions is entered. Usually only for the first occasion; subsequently maintained via Quick Pay and Deductions For further information click on :
- Where the employee is enrolled in a pension scheme the details of that enrollment and contribution amounts or percentages are entered and maintained. For further information click on :
- PRIOR PAY
- Enter details of pay and PAYE tax deductions for the employee from either this employment, but calculated in a different system, or a new starter from a previous employment. Amounts should be cumulative for the PAYE year to date. For further information click on :
- Use to create and maintain details of loans that are repaid through payroll deductions. The balance of the loan, as remembered by the system, reduces as deductions are made in each payroll. The final deduction is adjusted to write the loan down to zero. For further information click on :
- COURT ORDERS
- used to create and maintain details of a court order that are repaid through payroll deductions. The balance of the court order, as remembered by the system, reduces as deductions are made in each payroll. The final deduction is adjusted to write the court order down to zero. For further information click on :
- The employee may be deleted if no transactions are associated with them.